The Village Business Institute's unique team of professionals improve individual and organizational performance through business and organizational solutions.
We currently serve both public and private organizations—schools; transportation; federal, state, and local governments; manufacturing; and health care facilities. Our consulting, training, and counseling services consistently receive outstanding evaluations from our client organizations and their employees.
VBI solutions include an employee assistance program, coaching, organizational development and strategic planning, workplace mediation, human resource consultation, critical incident stress management, management and employee training, career transition and outplacement services, and specialized services for nonprofits.
VBI is a program of The Village Family Service Center.
Meet Our Staff
- Darrin Tonsfeldt - Division Director, Behavioral Health and Financial Services
- Rachel Blumhardt - EAP Counselor and Clinical Supervisor
- John E. Trombley - Consulting and Training Manager
- Charlie Lindberg - Account Executive Manager
- Joshua Huffman - Financial Resource Counseling Program Manager
- Katie Perlenfein - Client Services Supervisor
- Naomi Mitzel - Administrative Assistant
- Carol Nelson - EAP Counselor
- Connie Hagen - EAP Counselor
- Sara Vedvei - EAP Counselor
- Katie Figuerres - EAP Counselor
- Deanne Johnson - EAP Counselor
- Andi Wheeler - EAP Counselor
- Stephanie Schafer - EAP Counselor
- Jerilyn Fischer-Arnold - EAP Counselor
- Robert Jones - EAP Trainer
- Joyce Eisenbraun - EAP Trainer
- Ted Stoa - Consultant and Trainer
- Denise Hellekson - Clinical Associate
- Tina DeLaCruz - Client Services Associate
- Zaundra Bina - Account Executive
- Dwight Schoeder - Financial Resource Intake Counselor
- Alicia Kellebrew - Financial Resource Intake Counselor