The Village Business Institute (VBI) can assist companies in the transportation industry with a variety of services. We recognize that the transportation industry has unique needs, particularly in complying with the federal regulations regarding drug and alcohol testing. No matter where your employees are in the United States, we can help. Nationwide services available from VBI include:
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) referrals that meet the requirements of federal regulations
- Drug-Free Workplace training for both employees and supervisors
- "Reasonable Suspicion" training for supervisors
- Critical Incident Stress Management services
- Policy development and consultation
For more information, contact The Village Business Institute.